SEC Area8 Pathfinders
Basildon | Braintree | Bury St. Edmund | Cambridge | Chelmsford | Colchester | Grays | Haverhill | Hutton | lpswich | Kings Lynn | Peterborough Central | Peterborough Portuguese | Southend
Sunbeam Requirements (New)
- Repeat from memory and accept the Adventurer Law
- Complete the Reading II award
- Complete the Seasons award
- God’s Plan to Save Me
- Create a story chart showing Jesus’ life: Birth, baptism, miracles, parables, death, resurrection and return to heaven.
- Find a method to creatively tell about one of the stories above to show someone the joy of being saved by Jesus.
- God’s Message to Me
- Complete the Bible II award
- God’s Power in My Life
- Spend regular quiet time with Jesus to talk with Him and learn about Him. Keep a record.
- Ask three people their favourite “Jesus story” (story from the gospels) and why.
- Complete the Parables of Jesus award
- I Am Special
- Make a tracing of yourself. Decorate it with pictures and words which tell good things about you.
- Share your drawing with your group.
- I Can Make Wise Choices
- Participate in an activity or game about choices.
- I Can Care for My Body
- Complete the Fitness Fun award
- I Have a Family
- Ask each member of your family to tell some of their favourite memories.
- Families Care for Each Other
- Show how Jesus can help you deal with disagreements. Use: Puppets, Role Playing, Etc.
- Complete the Acts of Kindness award
- My Family Helps Me Care for Myself
- Complete the Road Safety award
- The World of Friends
- Complete the Courtesy award.
- The World of Other People
- Explore your neighbourhood. List things that are good and things you could help make better.
- From your list choose ways and spend time making your neighbourhood better.
- The World of Nature
- Complete the Friend of Nature award