SEC Area8 Pathfinders
Basildon | Braintree | Bury St. Edmund | Cambridge | Chelmsford | Colchester | Grays | Haverhill | Hutton | lpswich | Kings Lynn | Norwich | Peterborough Central | Peterborough Portuguese | Southend
Helping Hand Requirements (New)
- Repeat from memory and accept the Adventurer Pledge
- Demonstrate real life situations where the Pledge and Law help you to respond to situations in a Christ-like way. Illustrate or act out those situations
- Complete the Reading IV award
- Complete the Hands of Service award
- God’s Plan to Save Me
- Create a story chart or lap-book showing the order in which these events took place:
• Martin Luther,
• Ellen White &
- Plan and act out a skit or write a news story about one of those stories above, to show how a person is a spiritual hero.
- God’s Message to Me
- Complete the Bible IV award.
- God’s Power in My Life
- Spend regular quiet time with Jesus to talk with Him and learn about Him. Keep a record.
- Ask three people (other than family) why they decided to give their life to Jesus OR earn the Steps to Jesus award.
- Complete the My Church award
- I Am Special
- List some special interests and abilities God has given you.
- Demonstrate and share your talent by earning one of the Adventurer awards that allow expressions of personal talents.
- I Can Make Wise Choices
- Learn the steps of good decisionmaking. Explain or demonstrate how to use them to solve two real-life problems.
- I Can Care for My Body
- Complete the Hygiene award
- I Have a Family
- Make a family flag or banner.
- Complete the My Picture Book award.
- Families Care for Each Other
- Help plan a special family worship, family night or family outing. Report what you did to your group.
- My Family Helps Me Care for Myself
- Complete the Cooperation award
- The World of Friends
- Complete the Early Adventist Pioneer award.
- The World of Other People
- Complete the Country Fun award.
- The World of Nature
- Complete two Nature awards not