SEC Area8 Pathfinders
Basildon | Braintree | Bury St. Edmund | Cambridge | Chelmsford | Colchester | Grays | Haverhill | Hutton | lpswich | Kings Lynn | Norwich | Peterborough Central | Peterborough Portuguese | Southend
Area 8 Club Meeting Parents Preparation
Session starts promptly at 10:00am
- For little lambs, eager beavers and busy bees in particular please ensure that parents, older siblings or carers are present at the time of the class so that children can be adequately supported.
- ALL participants to be dressed in outdoor uniforms with scarfs no exceptions.
- Please ensure that children are prepared and have resources to hand.
- ALL children will be required to have their cameras on, please support us to ensure effective engagement with the children.
- A background will be supplied, if this is problematic please ensure that you use a background that does not compromise your privacy. We notice that the pathfinder age kids when utilising backgrounds sometimes they are not seen we will ask that the background is removed if you cannot be seen.
- Where possible please ensure that participants are sat at a table or a clear space. We have noticed in the past kids lying on their beds etc and just listening, this approach does not maximise learning so please support your kids to be in an environment and to prepare themselves in a way that will promote engagement and learning.
- Adventurers will be required to demonstrate that they have completed the majority of their write ups in session as directed by facilitator
- Sign in with NAME and CLASS to be admitted please.
- Separate instructions will be sent regarding zoom safety
- Please ensure that children are discouraged from using the zoom chat and other functions these will be disabled and will be opened only when the facilitator requires its use.