Certificate of Operation
As you are aware, a certificate of operation has been introduced for all Pathfinder Clubs in the South England Conference.
Being issued with a Certificate of Operation will be evidence that your club functions to a very high standard.
The Certificate of Operation is designed to give public recognition to the Pathfinder club and its leadership. This certificate is to be put in such a place that it will be exposed to the public, showing recognition of the accomplishments of the local Pathfinder club.
- Participate in Conference-planned activities.
- Operate an active Pathfinder club programme for nine months per Pathfinder year.
- Submit to the local conference Pathfinder Director the following:
- Pathfinder club outline for the year.
- Pathfinder annual budget.
- Pathfinder club membership (names and addresses) at the beginning of each Pathfinder quarter
- Schedule Pathfinder leadership growth within the Pathfinder club staff - e.g:
- Director – Took Pathfinder Staff Training Course, read “How to Understand Junior Youth”
- Counselor – Read “ Better Ways to Know the Child”
- Counselor – Attended the Pathfinder Officers Retreat
- Calendar progression in the Pathfinder class requirements.
- Send Pathfinder club quarterly report by the first month in each quarter throughout the year.
- Public liability Insurance
- Building Inspection Certification (Where applicable)
- First Aider